Saturday, August 31, 2019

Sacrifice

Sacrifice
By: Wilsonatsu


Maybe it will only last tonight,

the last time that I give all my might.

the last time that I fall,

into a place that fails us all.

I can see the pain in you,

and I can see the love in you.

I fight all the demons but it will take time,

I gonna give it all so please don’t mind.

Until the very last day,  you were mine,

And we will be safe anytime.

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day,

 when the heat of the rolling world can be turned away.

 An enchanted moment and it sees me through

 It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you.

 There's a time for everyone, if they only learn,

 that the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

 There's a rhyme and reason, to the wild outdoors,

 When the heart of this star-crossed voyager, beats in time with yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment